Lucky Patcher App comes with a number of great features and one of them is bypassing in-app purchases. A number of popular games and apps include in-app purchases. Basically, it is a feature or option within the app that you pay to unlock. It can be coins, a game character, an app feature and so on.
Usually, you have to pay to get in-app purchases. With Lucky Patcher, you can hack in-app purchases with ease. In this post, we will show you how to hack in-app purchases.
So, there are two methods to do so. We’ll be discussing both methods to hack In-App Purchases with Lucky Patcher. Let’s start with the first method.
Hack In-App Purchases with Lucky Patcher
- Open Lucky Patcher APK and grant the app root access.
- Then minimize or close Lucky Patcher and then open the app that you want to hack and get the pro version for.
- Then get to the purchase section of that particular app and click on the option that lets you buy the premium version.
- Now instead of the original purchase windows, Lucky Patcher will open and a message will pop “Do you want to try to get this app for free”. All you have to do is tap “Yes”. If you are device is not rooted then tap on “send reply to application (Unsigned)”.
- That’s all you need to do hack in-app purchases with Lucky Patcher. You will now be able to get the premium version of your preferred app.
We’d recommend you to do below things to increase your chances of getting the paid version before following Method #1.
1. Launch Lucky Patcher APK and search for Google play store.
2. Thereafter, select “open menu of patches” where you will see a pop-up saying “It is a system app ….”, click ok.
3. Select “Custom patch” and then tap the first “support.Inapp.LVL.android.vending” and tap apply.
4. Restart you device now and then follow the Method #1 that we mentioned above.
This will increase your chances of getting the premium version of your preferred app.
If you want to disable the Lucky patcher’s automatically open, Launch Lucky patcher and get to the toolbox at bottom left corner. Then simply Select ‘Disable google Billing emulation’.
- Launch Lucky patcher and then look for the app that you want to get the premium version for in app purchase.
- If In App purchase is available for that particular app, “In app purchases found” can be seen.
- Then tap and hold on the app and then select “open menu of patches”.
- Tap on “Support patch for In-app and LVL emulation. Then tap apply and wait for a while.
Your device will automatically restart now. If the process worked, you’d have the premium version of the app by now. If it doesn’t work then the app is not compatible with Lucky Patcher. We hope that it works out for you and you are able to enjoy premium features on the app for free. Check out other posts on our blog to know more about Lucky Patcher App.